View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 08:54 AM   #44
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I just finished reading everyone's thoughts on this issue and I only have one question.
What difference does it make to all of you who opposed to same sex marriages? Does it personally affect you at all? Do this people come into your homes and interact with you personally? What difference does it make if they can get married? I'm with Lech on this(Never thought I would say that!!) Let them get married!!!! Some of these couples have been together for years and years. They love they same way we do so, please people get off your high horses about the whole religious aspect of it. We don't know exactly what GOD was thinking! Were you all there when he said what you are all claiming he said about homosexuality!!! Yes, I understand it is written that it is wrong but times have changed and so has society. I think this issue is soo stupid. There are soo many other more important issues that should be being addressed than this! Let them get married because they aren't hurting me in anyway! That's my and now I'm done!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "

Last edited by SCOTTSMYMAN : 03-11-2004 at 09:11 AM.