View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:38 PM   #42
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) b) BearFan go talk to gay person and ask him if it was his choice or at some point somehting just clicked and his attraction to girls started waning while attraction toguys grew. I know some gay people, and none of them are gay by a concious choice. Please do not speak about things you do not know much about.
sorry... i didn't mean conscious choice.... i do know people who are gay... what i meant (and i'm sorry it didn't come across this way) was that it's more subconscious. one can convince oneself that one is something or another very easily. in this manner, we could both be right. just b/c a person says something about himself (or herself) does not mean that is the way it is. if i were to suddenly begin preaching that i was god, and i sincerely believed it, or that whites are in every way superior to other races, and believed that whole-heartedly (btw, i believe neither of these things), does that necessarily make it true and accurate? only for myself, not for all of humanity.
as for your final remark, perhaps, then, you should not speak so much of the failures of the united states, as it seems, based on responses to your claims by other members of this board, that you make many false statements involving my great nation.