View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #15
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: the creedfeed elections

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) LOL, but with all due respect, it was either him or Kerry in the last election. IMO, a lot of those with strong religious beliefs didn't feel comfortable with voting for Kerry(who didn't oppose abortions despite his Catholic beliefs and I believe supported gay marriage)
And you didn't pick him why...? If you're straight and live in the states... I mean, seriously... How much does it effect YOU if two women or two men get married? Or if someone abort their child. Let's, on the other hand, say that you wanna get "lose" the child or get married to the love of your life... Well, then it matters. I'm not gonna go all political here, so that's enough of that... But still... GO KENNY!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Lith, this is a thread posted by aussie to choose people in some categories...this is an election, remember? Even for a joke, I think its unfair and also rude to say these kind of things about Chase or someone else... If you wanna talk about politics you should go to the political banter...

I cant agree with that. Sorry.
Well, it's not much to agree with really... It was only meant for a joke, I know the guy is intelligent. I don't think, and hope, that didn't offend his, 'cause it was only meant as a joke, 'cause me and him have been down that road so many times.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor