Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 02:45 AM   #5235
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Muad'Dib) No shit, mad old bastard. He hates living here. He has extreme dislike for the hot weather.
Theres something wrong with your Dad. Just kidding. But that is quite mad to like NZ weather better than Ozy. But as we all know, NZ does rock more than Ozy. Isn't that right Michael? *Yes, that's right Hayley, your majesty* Exxccceeeellllaant.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) ummm why is my credit card maxed out? aaagggghhhhh
MUAHAHAHA Ahh I'm really lovin' these beaches!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) i can't even get that wallabies jumper now.......she better give good massages this plane ticket cost me a fortune! sublock?
Oh trust me, my massages are verrrrryyyy enjoyable, my hands are magical they will take your aches and pains away in a second!
And oh yes ... that's SUNBLOCK!

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) in return for my good nature you will return the favour by being my domestic servant for the next month in which you will do all my cooking, cleaning and any other household tasts that need doing. deal? lol
Suuure! NO MEAT!! Ahahah I could get used to that.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006