View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 07:50 PM   #25
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Overall, I agree with you Andrew, though another point could be for how big his head got during his career. Somewhere along the line, he began to care about the money more than the music, which from what we've heard from Mark, was a big contributer to his not wanting to work with Scott anymore.

With regards to the delays, it gets annoying because this isn't the first time it's happened. Remember the original release date for Weathered? Remember the DVD? Remember tours we were promised? The list goes on. Stapp never wanted to make things public. He even said he didn't think a formal annoucement was needed on the breakup of Creed. He refused to let what was happening on the Weathered tour to be made public (rehab from his accident, medication, withdrawl from the guys, etc.) Mark has always been more on a level to talk to the fans and keep them up to date on what is happening than Scott.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of his, but it just seems that his priorities are a little skewed.

H-D

You don't make money unless you tour. Just ask Dave Matthews. Stapp, I believe was the one who wanted a break...needed a break. He had family. And Mark accused him of being lazy. Go fucking figure.

He refused??? HE REFUSED???? Jeez, you really need to read up a bit more dude, he explained all that a long time ago. He didn't refuse anything, he was TOLD not to make anything public. Mark doesn't keep his fans up to date on shit, esp boards like this....Mike does it for him. Last I remember, Stapp doesn't have a brother to be his mouth piece.

Stapp has skewed priorities....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh please, I think that's what the whole problem is...Stapp's priorites are right were they are supposed to be, and Mark didn't like it.....