View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #1709
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) July 7th

"My strength and shield."

A shield whose word can be trusted. But we must take refuge in him if his flawless word for us is to be a blessing and his presence a shield.

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

Psalm 18:30

Heaven

PRAISE JESUS, FOR THESE WORDS, I THIRST I THIRST, every warrior knoweth that even the word becomes AS NOT AS UPLIFTING AND REFRESHING AS IT ONCE DID, GLORY TO GOD WE MUST REMAIN IN THE WARRIORS SUIT OH THE BULLET PROOF VEST WHICH IS THE ENTIRE ARMOUR OF GOD FOR HE IS ARMOUR AND OUR BUCKLER AND OUR DEFENCE
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You