View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 03:12 PM   #13
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Polish_sausage) LMAO.. She's 28 but she looks as if she was 10 years older. She has a lot of make-up in all these pics! Sincerely, I don't wanna see her no-make up pics LOL ...When it comes to Jaclyn.. well I don't find her gorgeus but I like her style. She's not a classical beauty but she's ... sophisticated (go and see her website). C'mon! Everybody knows that Hilaree's motherhood is simply... biological!! Haven't you listen/read any Scott's interviews ?She's sort of girl from Pink's song ".. I don't wanna be a stupid girl...". Jaclyn's much smarter and she's somebody Scott deserves

One thing u have to understand, WE don't know ANYTHING about Hilaree or Jaclyn. So who r u to say that she is smarter??? U see the Jaclyn as the one that goes to Iraq, the one that "changed" Stapp's life, the one who lives a boring life that just wants to save the world and work with kids. U have no clue what Jaclyn does in her time, u don't know if she's the party girl that stays out til god knows when. We don't see that cause no one really cares what she does, she's not Stapp. And yes I did go to her web site, she's modeling, so what, doesn't mean she is sophisticated, u only see the Jaclyn on the screen, not the Jaclyn in ur face, as well as Hilaree. Yes everyone knows that Hilaree is Jaggers mom, but we don't know if she sees Jagger! Hilaree and Scott could be on talking terms. But don't want us to know cause it's non of our business. Jaclyn couldn't even spell Pageant on her myspace page, so how smart is that? She's in those Pageant things all the time, couldn't she spell it??? No one knows for sure if Stapp and Jaclyn are happy, celebrities are actors and actresses, the play lots of roles.