View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'm Extremely Bored

Hiya Guys.
It seems that this is one of the only places i can hang out and talk about my problems. I love come in here and see like you are my family. I stopped to talk to my father like some of you know, my frienship with my best friend Mila is getting weaker and weaker after she got divorced and she's living with her new boyfriend and i dont have anyone to talk to. Last nite i went party to my fav rock place here and i had fun but i wasnt with any of my friends. Thats the point guys, i feel extremely alone and bored. Anyway, i am trying to comfort myself and i am chating on the net with my American friends. The only thing that keeps me happy is that i know in 3 months i will be travelling to New York and maybe in February to Cali to see a special friend. And the last news is that i am starting to learn to play the bass....cause someone very special is motivating me to do new things.
Thanks for always being there for me. Since i joined this board almost a year ago i feel that someone is always for me....and that someone is all you my CreedFeed family.
Love y'all
Gabixxx