View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 04:51 PM   #12
Light is Life
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Ahhhhhh...So you dont believe in Jesus as being the Son of God.....OK, I know where U stand now...

"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words. "
Proverbs 23:9

Quote: (Originally Posted by Light is Life) The more you love wisdom the more you understand that you're speaking an unknown language to the sons of this world.

You don't know a language called wisdom.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You are not a Christian, Light is Life, so what I posted won't be your concern, I guess..... but anyone that is one and thinks that they "...need God only." please know that we are meant to be together, not separate. It is not right for man to be alone. (Genesis 2:18).

Who am I to say I'm a Christian. Christian means follower of Christ... A follower must be able to do the works he did, so I'm really not worthy of being called Christian. But I think that's not how you judged me, I think that you really used another "wisdom" called hate to judge me. A Christian does the works of Christ but also speaks the language of Christ. Whether you do his works... through your words I see that you neither do what he did, because you hated me and he loved me, nor speak his language, because you should have understood plainly what I meant.

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. "
Matthew 7:1

"Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. "
John 15:14

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) You are assuming that they, Christians, are unenlightened compared to you...you're exalting your truth over theirs.

I didn't say, "I'm your brother because you need me", the word of God says it. Check out Ephesians 4. It talks about the body of Christ. The Greek word, sozo means to be whole, this is where this word derives from anyways...but once again, as a non-Christian, this wont be of interest or concern to you.

If you don't know this fact, there's only one that's light, God, and everyone else is darkness. Am I believing I am God? I think I replied this in the last message already. What did I say there? Being darkness, all I need is God, the light. I WANT to give and receive light from other people, but I neither NEED their light nor they should NEED mine, because light is never mine or theirs, but it will always belong to God.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Has a devil.....Nasty!.......
Jesus, the Christ, answered them after your quote and this is what He said:

54Jesus answered, "If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, "I do not know Him,' I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

57Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

58Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

The Pharisees didnt know God to even judge God's Son the way they did!!! Saying he had a demon? How could they even discern that? Ridiculous!

You say:

,but they judged The TRUTH as mere superiorities, 'cos they failed to see their own sin, the sin of superiority, which kept themselves and many others, in blinding darkness...

Yes they had the sin of superiority. And the "superiority" you're seeing in me I answer the same way Jesus answered them "If I honor myself, my honor is nothing, It is my Father who honors me". You're judging that I am honoring myself, well, go on judging me, this seems to be a great way of seeking the blessings of God. I see how your soul is full of light.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I too, have not appreciated various churches saying that they know better than the other. How absurd!

I believe, though, that they still have something to contribute, some piece of the puzzle that fits, even though alot of the times they blow it out of proportion and forget that they don't have all the answers...

Keep that humble heart and I wish you the best in your journey.

It seems that the churches you're attending now are filling you with much light. Your words added so much to me, now I'm seeing that I was being a fool. That's why I simply can't believe in religion anymore, what it did with you, it did with me, and I got disgusted with myself.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? "
Matthew 7:3

Again you judge me that I'm not humble... Teach me how to be humble, judging others?

Do you really wish me the best in my journey? This sins to be a subliminal message saying "I want to see you drown in your wicked ways.".

Watch your words, or your words might drown you.

"...believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light."
John 12:36

Last edited by Light is Life : 09-17-2004 at 04:59 PM.