Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #2775
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
FORGIVE, My Typo,s TRUE LOVE WAYS,

making it possibile one day at time SWEET JESUS HE BEARS WITH US, i wanna asked a favor good lord my GOD IS A GOD OF TRUTH AMEN And Lord Knows Nothing Hurts, Like The Good Old Fashion Truth IT FLOATS LIKE A BUTTERFLY And Stings Like A Bee, my typing sucks, so fogive me i do try those of you that can read my texting OH BUDDY I SALUTE YOU, and pray for ya to like rare jewels, a lot of tough love just a lot PRAISE JESUS, those of you that be parents today there will cometh a time SAY UNTO THAT MOUNTAIN TO BE MOVED AND SO SHALL IT BE, THE MOUNTAINS TOUCHES US TO BE MOVED, And Pay Close Mind In Our Busy Chaotic Life THE WORDS BABBLED from Sucklings, As They Grow U May Be Asking, Theme For Advice, our kids from this genaration be our guardians the word tells us I SEND ANGELS TO KEEP YOU IN ALL THY WAYS, Dont Let Theme RULE YOU BE IN FIRM STRUCTURE Show Theme Who The Parent Is But Do LISTIEN To Theme, SOME OF US MADE THE PLEDGE, TO THE THE TOYS~R~US Kid Club, From Bikes To Train To Video Games, Lord Knows We Will Brake For The Lastest, i know studies and keeping up has been hard on us all TO REVICE, And Its Sometimes Hard For Me To Get Out To You, With The Everyday Tasks OF Life, AND KNOWING WE,VE BEEN CALLED FOR THE GREATER PURPOSE IN OUR LIFES, GOD JESUS IS THE HEAD And A Great Manger AND INTERCEDS, For The House Hold Of God, I Know Some Of You have A Less Understanding OF THE POWER AND THE MYSTERY OF THE INTERCECIONS, We Our THE VESSELS OF GOD, So I Do Like To Break Down Those Confusion BOUNDRIES, of The Specific GIFTS, PAUL Spoke Of IN THE CORITHIANS, PRAISE YA JESUS, Through The Decades And MILLENNIUM,S These Interpertations Have Been Broke Down And Used Through The 7 Churches, THERE ARE MORE CONCLUSION,S And Pieces Than False PROPHECY, The Word Says That In Which HE WOULD RISE THE LAST DAYS, Would Know The Mysterys, PRAISE JESUS, That Was Kept A Secret To The Foundation Of The World Till The Time CAME PRAISE JESUS THEY WOULD BE NEEDED, I WANNA, Thank Everybody For Making THE WORD OF POSSIBLE IN OUR LIFES, And I do Mean Everybody, Everybody From Stapps Orgnazations, For Just Letting Us Be, Everybody Here, STEVE Thanks, I Know Im A Nightmare, If The Truth Be Known, True Love Ways, I Loves Ya All, from the depths Of My Heart, One Things For Certian When You Awake YOU KNOW BUDDY UR STANDING IN A GAP Nobody ELSE CAN DO, AGAIN I SALUTE YOU, And All My Friends And AB AND CREED FANS STAPP FANS, Loves Ya,all, FRET TWLEVERS, And If I,ve Forgot Anybody GOD KNOWS YA, And Ain,t Forgot Ya, But Everybodys Names Be Carved, And We Have A Long Way To Go, Ya,alls BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD AND HE WILL BE STRONG YOU, CALLED, Unto The Good Old MUSIC, My Story My Song, And Yes I,ll Be In It For The Money, And The Dudes, Cant LIE, But I Promise To Keep Us All Going In Saftey Without Neck Ties, And A Speach Soon Will Cometh A Day, WE CAN ALL STAND FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE, At The End Of The Day, I PRAISE JESUS FOR HIS POWER, More Than A MIRCALE TO ME, And The Entire House Hold Who Lets Us Be, From All Walks Of Life, LORD Knows For The Rest Of Us Its A Family Tradtion, Please , Forgive Me I Needed To Get A Speach In This Morning, The Precious Holy Ghost Is Something Today That Cant Be FORCED OR TAUGHT, Because It Is A Gift Of COMFORTER And The All For One Soul HEALER, There Are Many Churches That Force This Issuie As A Routine, And Its Painfull To The Saints, And Some Keep Forcing The Issuie Those That Be Of A Spirt Of INGORANTS, shall Be Forgiven, But Those In Which That Surley Know What They Are Doing, To Hurt HIS HOLY AND DIVINTY Shall Know Wise Enter, Because The Word Of God Says So, Those Who Be Confused And Feable Today, HE COMETH TO RESTORE And Make All Things New Again, And Place The Wine In New Bottles, FIRE Worketh For You To Take Down The Foes Somtimes Laughter, Or An Acid Trip And Sometimes As Soft As A as Feather As Unto A Gentle, Wind YOUR NOT DEPRRESSED, Ur Not Crazy Your Not Breaking, As The Days Of Misconception Would LABEL YOU, YOUR BEING MADE ALL HE WANTS YOU TO BE BY HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH, There Tears And Joy And Laughter Be As ONE, peace be with us in all things in jesus name, when i get back, ya,alls we going to study those 7 churches,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg if your lost you can look and you will find me.jpg (28.6 KB, 205 views)