Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 10:12 AM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Morever i will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance For we have not followed cunningly devised fables when we made known unto you the power of and the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ But Were Made Eyewitnesses Of His Majesty For He Received From God The Father The Honour AnD The Glory When There Came A Voice To Him From The Excellent Glory This Is My Beloved Son And Whoam I,am Well Pleased And This Voice That Came From Heaven We Heared When We Were With Him In The Holy Mount We Have Also More Sure Word Of The Prophecy Whereunto ye do well that Take Heed As Unto A Light That Shines In A Dark Place Untill The Day Dawn And The Day Star Arise In Your Hearts Knowing This First That No Prophecy CAME Not In Old Time By THE WILL OF MAN, haha But Holy Men Of God Spoke As They Were Moved By The Power Of The Holy Ghost. 2 peter 1 .15.21. For They That Are After The Flesh Do Mind The Things After The Flesh, Plan Not For Tommrow For We Yet Know What It Will Bring , Worry Not Of What Ye Will Wear Or Eat Or Do, But They That Are After The Spirt the things of the spirt Those Things In Fact Will Find You, But To Be Carnally Minded Is Death But To Be Spirtual Minded Is Life And Oh Yes That Peace That Passes All Logic and understanding So, Romans 8.5.6 I Wait For The Lord Of My Soul And In HIS WORD Do I Hope My Soul Waiteth For The Lord More Than They Whatch For Morning I Sayyyyy More Than They That Whatch For Morning Pslams 130
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything