Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #3069
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

A Dream within a Dream

Saturday night I dreamed, in the dream I was teaching a friend of mine about metabolism. Now the graph I showed him in the dream was something I had never encountered in waking hours.

I drew it in dream and I remembered it when I woke up, so I drew it again and showed my daughter. Out of curiosity I googled metabolism when we eat six meals per day. In the dream I was showing him the difference in our bodies reaction to 3 large meals verses 6 small meals.

The graph showed how we have a large increase in glucose release with a large meal and a large crash when it comes down again. The crash makes you feel very bad, it also makes us eat more during our 2nd or 3rd meal of the day. Usually our 3rd meal is the largest...and we have a HUGE crash about bedtime.

If we eat 6 small meals, we don't have crashes, we don't get hungry, and the body works better because we have consistent energy levels and our metabolism believe it or not actually speeds up and stays consistent as well.

Here is the graphs, They already existed:

http://www.betterlifeclinics.com/wp-...linGraph_6.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-f3jMESj9ea...inGraph_3a.jpg

You see with a large meal the peak is much higher therefore the crash is more intense.

My point is that dreams are creative and they are also messages, sometimes lifesaving messages. They are portals of communication as well with those who have passed on.

"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened". ~James Arthur Baldwin

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions." ~Edgar Cayce

Beautiful Monday!

Last edited by Sasa : 10-08-2012 at 05:57 AM.