Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #3065
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Truth!

Yesterday during orientation as we learned about an EKG, the speaker said something that stood out in my mind. She said, "Truth always stays the same."

Then I saw this in my mind:
Truth stands the TEST of TIME. With practice truth always produces the same results.The lie will take us to a dead end street. A dead end street over and over again until we accept the truth.

She was speaking of the way the heart association has changed the names of certain heart rhythms. One of them had 5 different names..but it was THE SAME RHYTHM. She said doesn't matter what you call it...it's the same thing folks..don't get confused!

A million thoughts went through my head when she said that. But TRUTH no matter where you apply it, even with a heart rhythm strip ...is still truth. It never changes. Truth is Timeless. It cuts like a knife through lies, through labeling, through all the different names, the "Rhythm" remains the same!

We have been spoiled this week with catered breakfasts and lunches, drinks. Anything we wanted. But one big episode has stood out in my mind and that is that everytime I would step up to fix my lunch..I got asked by a different person..Why I didn't eat meat? To keep it short and to keep from getting into a long debate...I said for health reasons, I feel better when I stay away from it. Which is Truth..but not the whole truth.

I saw a video and read a quote that changed my life...and I will never eat another animal as long as I live. I will eat roots and grass first. You see when we go to a restaurant and order a beautiful steak, or we go buy the nicely packaged meat at the grocery store...it looks so nice and peaceful lying there. Its all good, right?...What happened to get it to that point?

I said to myself, if you don't have compassion for the animals, at least think about the negative energy that you are putting into your body...because the enzymes that were produced in the torture and mutilation the animal suffered...went directly into the MEAT and then into my body.

Now ...with that said...it is a personal decision...but I stand behind mine. My kids....they have to make that decision for themselves. I still buy it because they eat it...and I don't think its right to force my perception and belief on them. But they do have the right to see the entire process and to know the truth..so that they can make their own decision in the future when the time is right for them.

"One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken."
Leo Tolstoy

“As long as there are slaughter houses there will always be battlefields.”

― Leo Tolstoy

Think about it...if life is our reflection on a micro level...life is also a reflection on a macro level.

This morning...I put a link on here that took the reader straight to video's that will change the way you think about food intake. I want to apologize if it was too graphic...maybe inappropriate material.

If anyone is curious...just go to you tube and search "The truth about slaughter houses" you will become fully educated on the topic.

This is a link that provokes serious thought and gets the point across without the graphic images:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakAfNWxneg

Black Elk Oglala Sioux Holy Man

1863-1950 (TRUTH STANDS THE TEST OF TIME)..ALWAYS

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round..... The Sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nest in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours....
Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a man is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves.

This is the rhythm strip that brought all this into being..It is called SVT...Its a very FAST rhythm..it also has 5 other names but it is the same rhythm.

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/upload/136203.gif

I am so thankful for knowledge and truth even when it hurts and causes me to change direction! Blessed Saturday...

Last edited by Sasa : 10-06-2012 at 02:29 PM.