View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
King Oropher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott let me down

March 1st, I find out Scott is coming to New Zealand ( so f@#$!@ excited) I go on to Michael Copples website (Australasian promoter). It says tickets on sale March 14th. It says go to ticketek.co.nz. So I go to the website, I search for ticketes, it comes back with nothing!!! So I wait paitiently, still I can't but tickets, eventually I get impatient. So I go to ScottStapp.com, in the tour section it says ticketek.co.nz is selling tickets to his concert, I send them an email asking for ticket prices then they tell me they aren't selling the tickets for his concert. WTF??? Anyway I finally found out whose selling the tickets. www.ticketdirect.co.nz. (not happy). Who is promoting his concert???. So I book tickets, then get told his concert is cancelled. I think the worse. Maybe Scott is sick??? I go to his website and it says " Scott Stapp has decided to stay in the U.S. Thank you Scott Even though his album isn't selling like past CREED albums in NZ, does not mean he should get our hopes up. Lets say he didn't sell that many tickets, he stil has a lot of loyal fans here. We deserve better!!!