View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:10 PM   #107
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Same here. It seems that type of fan is few and far between. I honestly refuse to take sides, as I hold both on an equal level. I will defend either, though, if I feel that they are getting unfairly bashed.

I'm not sure where to post this, so I guess here is alright. Anyway, I was on PBF and saw a post about Brett Hestla(ex-Creed touring bassist). In it, there was a link to an interview I'm assuming he did pretty recently. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27148&q=virgos In the interview, he talks candidly about the Creed break-up. I found some of the quotes interesting, in regards to Stapp and his illnesses:

"when someone is crying for help, it's time to stop the train and fix the problem..."

"learn to deal with every problem very seriously and give it the attention that it deserves..."

With all this talk of it completely being Stapp's fault that he didn't seek help(during the Weathered tour) for his illnesses, maybe there IS some truth to him saying that he "took one for the team"? Maybe his bandmates really weren't concerned with his health problems and just didn't want to deal with it? It's certainly interesting to hear this interview from Brett, as he is an unbiased observer. Just some food for the thought.

Ya know, can't ANYBODY get the facts straight? In the narrative of that interview they say Stapp's infamous show where he was drunk was on New Year's Eve. HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!??!? Grrr.