Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #3012
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

In the Kitchen with Martha...It's a GOOD THING!

If you mix up the same cake batter using the same recipe, in the same oven at the same heat, in the same pan....The cake turns out the same every time.

Always the same results. It is wise to study history at times.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...NL._SX500_.jpg

I made 9 double layer red velvet cakes and they all turned out the same. I used the same two pans. Except one of which I left in the oven longer than the rest. He was different...A little tougher around the edges but just as good. Tasted the same on the inside.

I overheard Will Smith in an interview talking about some advice he gave his son. He said to him, If you ever want to do something successfully, someone somewhere has written a book about it. Read it, and follow the recipe.

“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” –Tony Robbins

"When the mind is transcended, the supermental consciousness steps in of itself.-Mouni Sadhu "

Blessed Day! Pray for me I have a test that I must make 90 on to pass! Need some prayer support...need some light in my path...need the teacher to like me more. J/K... He does, he likes me...We are going to eventually get on the same page in mind.

Last edited by Sasa : 06-01-2012 at 05:40 AM.