Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #8502
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) This last week was HELL!! I ended up in the ER Tuesday and Wednesday night because I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded, and getting cold sensations throughout my entire body, and getting lower abdominal pains. They gave me 2 IVs both nights because I was dehydrated, and they thought that I have the UTI again to Then today I ended up in Urgent Care, because I went to use the restroom and started bleeding like crazy. I am on my period but this felt like I was hemoriging because it was coming so fast That scared the crap out of me! They took some blood from me to see if I was anemic and to check my blood levels, and I'm not anemic and my hemoglobin was at 14.5 so that was good according to the Dr. The only thing I can think of that would be causing all of this is the fibroid. Plus, on top of everything else I haven't been able to shit for 3 days
well the fact that your on your period with a fibord tumor which do have the tendcie to make you bleed a lot and the fact that your constapatied does,nt help with both clashing it will cause a lot of adominal pain you do have options normally a tumour of your kind goes away on its own but if it countiues to persist they can be saftley removed and it also good be the reason of your dizziness when we loose a lot of blood that happens, Praying For Ya and you get feeling better real soon Loves Ya try some Metamucile and see if that helps update me on whats going on,