View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 02:19 AM   #5
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by FM) the restored church of Jesus Christ does baptisms for the dead.
The restored...dont even get me started.

So lemme and everyone else here get this straight....
The Church of Jesus Chirst of the Latter-day Saints believes that people can be saved after they die by having them baptized.
Correct? After they die?

Quote: (Originally Posted by FM) remember what Jesus Christ did between the time he was crucified and resurrected...He went to preach to the spirits in priosn.

Wha??? Man, wheres that from??? Show me. Gimme a verse, elder.
Quote: (Originally Posted by FM) what about those who have died without having a chance to even hear about the Gospel?

The corinthian church were told that they were wrong and I am telling you that you are as well. A sprinkling on a babys head or dunking a corpse in water is not going to save someone. It is their decision. Nothing the perfect Latter-day saints can do to change that! Point is, they will meet Him, say that their dead body was baptised and He will say, "I never Knew you", even to some who think that they rebuked demons in His name.

You can dig up every grave and dunk dead folks in water, but it wont do a thing; U can read other books but the Holy Bible, and that wont do U any good as well...

Oh and now that U R an elder they must have confided in you about getting your own planet. Right? So what do U think of that? We never heard back from U.

ROCK HARD!!!