View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 11:16 AM   #10
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by RockGoddess) Good grief.....

No I did not search it online (before posting originally). No, I did not go to the courthouse. I don't live anywhere near Orlando. My response was to Frankie, not to you. All I did was drop off a post I had read at another board. I used the "tip toe" phrase because I've seen what can happen over here. And that's precisely what did happen; it became so virulent and volatile that Steve had to close the thread. It was, apparently, beyond the capablity of some to discuss this in a civil manner.

And I'm more than willing to discuss it; with civility. I posted a Stapp related item. This is a Stapp forum. I am baffled at the misdirected anger.

The suit is public record. You are more than welcome to search it at http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/. If anyone needs help navigating, I'll do my best to help. I believe the original poster read it in a legal paper. She did not have to search it. The paper comes to her office.

Oh, and would you kindly point out where I slandered anyone?

Thank you for your time.

The reason I have a problem with you posting this is, although this is a Stapp forum and it's Stapp-related, why do you feel the need to post only the negative "news" about Scott, among all the positive things that are happening for him? If you knew you'd get that kind of reaction here, hence the "tip-toes in, drops this off" comment, why feel the need to post it anyway? It just seems that there are some people who get great joy out of dragging Scott's name through the mud, whether things are true or not. There's enough negativity in this world, can't people focus on the positive for once?

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless