View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 04:34 PM   #22
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Not to be rude but....

Quote: (Originally Posted by stappissohot) Eh? When the hell did I say that crap? Well whenever I did it must of been a long time ago for me not to remember. Look I like Alter Bridge and Myles Kennedy is a great singer I just prefered Creed, and the majority still do prefer Creed, and the reality is if Creed ever DID get back together that would leave Myles out of a job and the band Fuel is so friggin desperate they are even holding auditions via the net. So I was making a suggestion. Myself and a lot of people here in CA haven't even heard of Alter Bridge, whereas stapp get's arrested in LA and it's in the friggin paper! So look I am not saying I like Stapp over Alter Bridge or visa versa. I think Scott has a good voice and is a good lyric writer. I think though that Stapp and Tremonti together where waaaaay better, Creed was and still is waaaay better. Case in point

Haha - I thought it was crap too after I read your review on Amazon.com. I just so happen to come across it by accident and remembered your handle name.

Below is the reviewer name and the subject name you gave it. And you are from Cali right? So it's you.

Reviewer: stappissohot "Crack_The_Whip" (Modesto, CA)