View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 09:01 PM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>No Carrie, I haven't seen that one. The ones for Sprint PCS are ok but I saw one the other day that made me almost pee my pants. Guys on a ranch saying I got on the phone and ordered 150 oxen, camera pans down to the ground and there are 150 DAUCHSUND dogs (spelling?). The weiner dogs running around the ranch. Somebody yells "Stampede!!" and all these dogs go running in the same direction. It's really funny. </b>

OMG!!! As I was sitting here reading the posts from the beginning, (being as it's the first time I've read any) that was the one commercial I THOUGH OF TOO!!! great minds think alike, ey??
:P I don't watch a whole lot of tv...but when I saw that commercial the first time...I thought I was gonna DIE laughing!! Anna was in the other room and came out wondering what the heck I was laughing sooo hard at!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed