View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 05:01 PM   #30
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by whocares
Sleeping disorders are a bitch...Half of the time I walk around in a daze...If I take a nap during the day ive screwed myself for that nights sleep....therefore I drink,,,

I can't imagine. That really stinks. I guess I'm lucky and I have a job that suits my time clock. I'm a serious night owl, so I work nights and don't usually hit the sack until 4 or 5 a.m. most nights. It was tough when I was a kid because my parents believed in early bed times. I would lie awake for at least three hours every night. I used to read by pen light and listen to my transistor radio, LOL...But when I sleep, boy, I am out! I have slept through fire alarms and all kinds of mayhem. It's a good thing I don't have kids because I'd never hear them if they needed me :embarass:.

I find that if I have had a lot to drink, I don't sleep as long or as well. I'm not sure why that is, maybe a dehydration factor or something. I notice it especially with wine. It's usually a short sleep and then I feel draggy the next day.