View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 11:00 PM   #45
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by theory
Creed and Linkin Park I personally would love to see them tour or do a song together but as far as the general community goes i doubt that would appeal to many people.  Linkin Park is a much diffrent sound than Creed.  I am a hardcore Linkin Park fan and a hard core Creed fan.  But to the guy that said chester sounds like a little boy and that creeds vocal sound original...all i have to say is that Stapp sounds alot like Pearl Jams lead singer (cant think of his anme at the moment) and so Creed vocals isnt as original as you think.  Dont get me wrong i love the vocals but i love the guitar more from creed.  It really gets me goin, i dont know maybe its because i play the guitar to.  Either way i just wanted to point that out.

Ok your busted now!!!! Your referring to Eddie Vedder? Please......get a new line!!!! SOME PEOPLE just don"t like linkin park, and that is o.k. I am one of them!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"