View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 02:08 AM   #15
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Now to address your post...nothing was twisted that Mark actually said, i only added a few of my observations, and questions to what was there, nothing more.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Sadly when anyone chooses to say something that doesn't agree with the consensus, this is what happens...people go into hissy fits or they move to the land of la la la with their fingers in their ears...

First off, the original post in GW forshadows nothing. It is just that man's words at that time. Nothing may have been twisted intentionally, but you did twist his words. See when you added your witty comments in the middle of the interview you diverted my mentality in another direction. You made me think the exact way you did. If you are going to post an interview, whether it be here or anywhere else, save you comments toward the end. Let one read the article first, let them formulate thier own conclusions. Then and ONLY then will one accept what you had to say. See that article above is nothing more than Mark talking about WTLF. We respect your opinions here and you do have a valid one, but your approach was not welcome. Do it surprise you? I certainly hope not. If you do not think that this method does have an impact on people's emotions, then you've obviously never given money to a politician, charity, or any organization. That GW article looks completely different without your bold comments.