View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 11:42 AM   #9
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) found a few comments made by Mark in an old Guitar World Lesson article...

Seems mighty prophetic how Mark was feeling about his position playing music even during the H.C. tour...in a way, it's interesting how several of these comments eerily fit what has come about...of course...just an observation...and how it appears to me.

as a whole it was an OK article, but these were the parts that struck me.
below is the link to the article:

http://creeduniverse.tripod.com/guitarworld.html

~Ann~
I don't see his comments as prophetic at all. I think it's natural for a guitar player to want to wail and solo a lot. I don't think they had any intention of breaking up during the H.C. tour. That's the record that made them. They were riding the wave at that point. I think it was the Weathered tour that did them in, but that's just my opinion.

And to be honest, I'm hoping for more solos in AB's music because I thought there weren't enough of them in Creed. It's the curse of a lot of today's music, the lack of guitar solos, which can really add to a song.

OYE did not blow me away, either, but I have to admit I LOVED Myles vocals and the harmonies. The song just wasn't hard enough for me, so I'm hoping the rest of the album will be more rockin'.

And folks, let's not use nasty language to rip someone's opinion. You can get your point across and your anger without resorting to bad language...Thank you, and have a nice day .