View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 08:47 PM   #30
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) No, Lith, actually I don't. I am a Scott supporter 110% and you know that. But with each new interview that comes out Mark and Flip seem to change their story just a little. I've picked up some of the mags with AB on the cover (Guitar One and Metal Edge). They make their comments here and there and they are unnecessary. Publicly, Scott has said nothing but kind words about them. I'm not saying Scott is a saint, I know he is not. He has faults just like everybody else.

What things have they said that are unnessesary?
I haven't seen them say one thing "unkind" thing in any interview. If there is show me.

You have to realize that Michael is Mark's biggest supporter. He will stop at nothing to promote Mark and AB (as he rightly should). His biggest priority is Mark. Just keep that in mind. He has no loyalties to Scott anymore.

I really had hoped that this "battle" between AB and Stapp fans would cease to exist. I'm sorry that it hasn't. There are certain people (not pinpointing you Lith) that want to continue arguing.

And yet you continue to argue and put blame on the AB supporters instead of realizing that you continue to argue. Hence the double standard

All of a sudden Mark and Flip weren't happy in Creed. That's pretty funny because I can quote like crazy from interviews (both audio and video) that they were in Creed for the longevity.

Yeah i heard em say that too.....BEFORE the Weathered tour where it went down hill from there.

Was Mark happy when he received a Grammy? Where they happy selling 30 millions records? Where they happy receiving award after award from Blockbuster, VH1 and Billboard? None of that would have been possible without Scott. How soon they forget. Aren't friendships supposed to last through good and bad times, no matter how bad things get?

Do you think that Scott would have done it by himself? Its mutual, they both depended on one another, scott for the lyrics and tremonti for the guitar parts. Creed just stop functioning because they had different ideas on where to go musically and weather or not to tour or much or nor. I think that what all the interviews point to is that, lack of direction. Scott wanted to do less touring and keep the same style of creed, and tremonti wanted to tour a lot and do more of what he wanted.

Reponses Bolded