Thread: Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 04:25 AM   #17
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ive had my fair share of 'soap opera' stories, one that occured almost year ago. but for the sake ofmy sanity i think i will stick to the Soprano style stories.

ive had people use my CC# in the store copy receipts to make international calls. ive had it go from 50$ to 900$ to well in the thousands. once day i got the statment for 600$ when i called the CC company they gave me a list of the calls and the numbers (both ways) well turns out that this guy at subway used my CC to make calls to his god forsaken tribe in Africa. luckily he was stupid enough to make teh calls from his work phone (when he was working) and his house (when he was off) so i quickly learned his schedule. one day i walked into that subway when his shift was ending. i bought a sandwich and ate it there till he left. i followed him all the way to the gas station. thank god it was full of people so no one noticed me as i followed him into the bathroom. this was a small station so they had some extra stuff in the back hallways (cokes, chips, other boxes waiting to be shelved). when he went in i grabbed a 6-pack of coke and followed him in. as he was pissing i hit him in the back of the head with the 6-pack and down he went. kicked his face a few times to make sure he stopped making noises. i took his wallet and i took his keys. i walked over to his car took out a tire iron from his trunk and slashed his tires. i took his keys and his wallet and drove away. he didnt have enough in his wallet so i gave it all to a homeless guy on the street. he didnt have anything at his house either so i took a recently dead cat off the street and dragged it inside and lets a note saying "You" (bestest middle school friend gave me that idea). two weeks later i walked into that same subway while he was working and i ordered another sandwich and said "Man dude, what happened? I'm betting you didnt even know she had a b-f. Did you?" he laughed and i ate it there and left. weeks later the FBI got him and deported him.

*story change*

last summer i went out to a romantic dinner with a beautiful companion of mine. as we were leaving we were confronted by group of guys my age. two hispanic that were obviously drunk. she was wearing a beautiful dress and i was in a siut. they started yelling things to us from thier car, mainly about me. they got out of thier car and approched us at mine i was opening the door for her to get in as they were berating me.they kept saying that i was just some punk-ass, that i was "mexican enough" (usual shit), and that if she loved latinos that she should go for them instead because they were "more 'hombre' than me" for some reason she left it necessary to defend me.

[side note: i dont care if you feel it necesary to belittle me, i just ask that if you're insult me do it right]

well as she was yelling at them i was telling he to get in. one of then felt free to grab her ass...

[side note: i am EXTREMELY jealous and over-protective. if guys talk to my girl ill just sit there and watch and no say a word. ill prolly not even mention it to her unless i feel it should. but if you touch/hurt/insult my girl... i will kill you]

so i punched the guy that touched my girl several times. the other guy ran at me to defend his buddy. i closed-fist backhanded him and he hit the ground. he got up and ran to his car saying "i am going to fucking kill you faggot!" i kicked the other guy on the floor a few time and threw sarah into the car and got in mine. the guys car was about 50 feet behind mine perpendicular(T) to it. when he got to his car he went in the back seats as if he were searching for something. i put it in reverse and floored it. he was still inside his car and didnt see me till it was way too late. i ended up hitting his car at about 30-40 mph. never saw them again never went there again. the damage to my car wasnt big. fresh coat, new lights, new bumper, and realigning the trunk. was never caught and everyone survived, otherwise id be writing this from jail. she was a scared at first, very scared bearly had a panic attack. but after a few days she understood my actions.

You all still think im a nice guy? If anyone ever tells you that violence doesnt solve anything obviously couldnt get it right.

i think thats enough space i have freed in my closet.

/issues