Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 10:06 AM   #7594
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) :They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily
they are charming at the end cos they know they can convince you to just let it go! Smart they are!

Even if they start to behave charmingly, they should still have consequences for their actions of some sort. Or they WILL do it daily.

ROCK HARD!!!