View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 03:02 PM   #33
PJAmerica
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to PJAmerica Send a message via Yahoo to PJAmerica
Quote: (Originally Posted by dario) Thank you to those who provided me information about Jesus outside of the bible. I've been trying to find information that I could use to prove that Jesus was real without using the bible. The past couple of days I have been at an Ex-Christian site debating with non-christians about different subjects pertaining to God. Many of the people in there were once Christians who left the faith for differing reasons. It's interesting to hear they're views on things and their reasons for leaving the faith. It hurts to read some of their testimonies concerning the faith, since some of them were abused or just grew up with hypocritical christians. Anyway, they are giving me "proof" into why there is no such thing as Jesus, so I thought I would find some proof of my own. Thanks for your help.
I am not a Christian myself but have a deep faith in God. I do not believe in the bible, I do not go to church, I do not support religion. I have nothing against anyone who does though but for me my personal path is faith in a being greater than myself that provides purpose. So long as we live life and do the best we can and stick to whatever our path of faith is we are all on the same journey. To debate is to deny one's self of true clarity.