View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 01:07 AM   #18
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) 8. When Donald Duck gets out of the shower, he puts a towel around his waist, but he never wears any pants. Why?
9. Why is it that when Bruce Banner turns into the Incredible Hulk, he gets huge and his shirt rips off, but his pants don't?
10. How far is up?
11. It is possible to be overwhelmed, and it is possible to be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
12. Why are there Interstates in Hawaii?
13. What is the point of Thanksgiving? The pilgrims and Indians didn't even celebrate it. They just ate together once.
14. If life evolved from a single-celled organism, where did that organism come from?
15a. Why do so many people think that Mormons in the 1800s were the only people that practiced polygimy?
15b. Why do so many people think that Mormons still practice polygimy?
15c. Why do so many people not know that polygimy was never a Mormon practice/commandment?
16. Who was the first person to say "Let's squeeze that thing under the cow and drink what comes out."?
17. If a cow laughs, will milk come out of it's nose?
18. Why doesn't anyone ever post in threads I create on this board?
19. Is the chihuahua really a dog?

H-D

8. good question and what is he covering up? he doesn't have man parts!
9.maybe bruce banner doesn't have any man parts either
10.i'm not sure
11.no
12.good question, silly people eating too many coconuts instead of naming their roads with proper names.
13.to give thanks for what we have?
14.whole other thread but its because macro-evolution is the biggest fraud to ever hit the scientific community.
15a.who else was doing it? as far as i know the mormons are the only christian sect who believe we become gods and that jesus and satan were once brothers, and that dark people come from the third of angels who didn't fight valiantly enough.
15b.i don't believe its still practised but i'm convinced it would be if it was legal. after all what man wouldn't have more than one if he could hehe.
15c.it was never practised? i'm not convinced.....
16. a new zealander! *wink to hayley*
17.yes....yes it will
18.not sure
19.yes but because a cat can beat it up, its on very thin ice!
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie