Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 11:13 AM   #884
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Value Of Life

St Matt.10.26. Fear Theme Not therfore is nothing covered that shall not be revealed and hid that shall be known what i tell ye in darkness that speak ye in the light , GREED Hearken Unto Me Everyone That Understand There Is Nothing From Without Man that entering into him can defile but the things which come out of him those are they that defile man If Any Man Have Ears To Hear Let Him Hear, Mark 7.14.15 GOD Gave Us Everything We Needed freely mind body heart spirt wisdom, to live with each other in perfect peace and harmony , in the beging we did,nt need money noir did we have to buy sale or trade, Man CREATED their own evil empire to feed of the weak I May Live In This World And Take Part Of It just as well as we all must but i will never be a part of it PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE WAITETH for thee O God Unto Thee Shall The Vow Be Peformed O thou that hearest Prayer Unto Thee Shall all flesh come iniquties prevail against me As For As Our transgressions thou shalt purge away blessed are they whom choosest and causes approach unto thee that he may dwell in thy courts we SHALL BE SATISFIED with the goodness of thy house even the holy temple by terrible things in Righteousness Wilt Thou Answer Us O God Of Our Salvation who art the confidence Of All The Ends Of The Earth and theme that afar off upon the sea Which By His Strenth Setteth The Very Mountians being girded with POWER Which Stills The Noise Of The Seas The Noise Of The Waves And The Tumult Of The People That Also Dwell In The Uttermost parts afraid at thy takens thou makest the outgoings Of The Morning And The Evening To Rejoice..
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done