View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 04:53 PM   #71
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) What? This is the most stupid thing I saw here ! Ask famililies who lost their relatives ( we had brazilians dead in WTC too!) if they agree that they were only a few terrorists!!!!!!!
But only a few terrorists ATTACKED US and killed a LOT OF americans !!!!!!!! You said you went to the Ground Zero ! You cant say now that they were just a few terrorists ! And the third plane failed the terrorists plans maybe because on or two corageous guys or because terrorists comitted some mistake...

Hey...America is powerful but not invencible !!!!!!! Why your militaries are still in Iraq ? and waht about Afeghanistan??? Why Bush dont say militairies to invade Iran and conseqeuntly put an end in their presidents threats????

19 hijackers participating in the attacks. Divide them up as you may amongst three airplanes. They had funding... but the likelyhood of that same kind of attack happening is very slim. The third airplane was FULL of courageous men AND women who did everything they could to make sure that plane did not hit a city. They are heroes who screwed up the plans of the terrorists. Our planes today, usually have no less than two armed officials on the planes. I never said America is invincible... but we are powerful. Our military is still in Iraq because we are helping rebuild that nation... and I believe the military force in Afghanistan is headed by the U.N. now. We'll leave if those governments ask us to.