View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 04:46 PM   #69
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) If a few terrorists stood up in a plane today with razor blades... the couple Air Marshalls in the plane would shoot the bastards. Hell... they couldn't get control of the third plane because the passangers prevented them from hurting a populated area. It wasn't strength... it was just that America had its guard down. Ask Japan what happened when they attacked America and the consequences they had to deal with. America and Europe could... with ease... destroy the entire Middle East. America, Britain, France, and Germany alone could probably do it. C'mon now... this all mighty strong fighting force beheads innocent civilians... that's the face of cowardice.

What? This is the most stupid thing I saw here ! Ask famililies who lost their relatives ( we had brazilians dead in WTC too!) if they agree that they were only a few terrorists!!!!!!!
But only a few terrorists ATTACKED US and killed a LOT OF americans !!!!!!!! You said you went to the Ground Zero ! You cant say now that they were just a few terrorists ! And the third plane failed the terrorists plans maybe because on or two corageous guys or because terrorists comitted some mistake...

Hey...America is powerful but not invencible !!!!!!! Why your militaries are still in Iraq ? and waht about Afeghanistan??? Why Bush dont say militairies to invade Iran and conseqeuntly put an end in their presidents threats????
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too