View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 06:16 PM   #9
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) The song and the message of it is so much deeper than "bush sucks", atleast how I interpret it. The song has a spiritual sense to it. Just look at the second verse. "If i were you're appendages, I'd hold open your eyes so you would see that all of us are heaven sent. There was never meant to be only one." Now, is it just me, or does that sound like more than simple Bush bashing?
In my opinion, it seems as though they're critical of Bush, who, to them, seems to think he's heaven-sent. It's their interpretation of his actions, and they're being critical of him, saying that he's no more special in God's eyes than the rest of us.
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) and in my life experiences I've noticed that they don't handle a difference in opinion well. Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had (keep in mind, my opinion). Him being a fucking Christian doesn't make him a good person.... Tell me, after 9/11, why the fuck did he go to Iraq?
I think you have have hit upon why your posts are not well-received, especially by us unsympathetic Christians... this cursing and blatant opinionation. It's one thing to have an opinion; it's another thing to be a complete jerk about it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) Terrorists are more located in Saudi Arabia, but of course you'd never hear that or much form of truth from his Administration.
Seeing as how this whole war on terror began roughly 18 months ago... and it's still ongoing, and requires the cooperation of the governments... Al Qaeda was based in Afghanistan; Saddam was a dictator who needed to be removed.
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) And does anyone understand how many lives were lost because of him? Innocent Iraqi lives.

Umm.... usually, deaths are involved in war... at least, that's what I remember from all the history classes I've taken. Do you think that, perhaps, if there were no dictators making claims of possessing nukes or terrorist organizations threatening the US w/ violence, that we'd need to worry about keeping tabs on 'em?
Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedKevin397) Also, am I the only one who has heard this fucking imbred talk?
???

also, interesting how your post about the song itself doesn't really get to the point 'til the end....