Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 01:42 PM   #55
facelessman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) It's not false. U have no idea about the truth of your relilgion. Your leaders are hiding the truth from you. Have they bothered to fill U in on the whole blood covenant thing, or shall I?.

our leaders? youre acting like our leaders are some beaucratic(sp?) organizations. i know PERSONALY some of my leaders, and its nothing like that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Man are they taking U 4 a ride. If U really knew the truth, U wouldnt have anything to do with the LDS.?.

if they are, im enjoying it. maybe you should join in the fun
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) What are U even doing listeining to Creed, arent U only allowed to listen to stuff that is church approved?
i can listen to marilyn manson if i want to. its all about free agnecy
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) See, it seems that only past generations actually know what your faith is really about, what goes on behind your walls. I have heard firsthand about the planet thing! Why should I believe a word U say! Youre probably hiding the truth!
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) you can listen to whatever you want to
After Moses died, his "revelations" didnt die with him. They lasted till the new covenant. Quite a long time before it was changed. Not like U guys! ?
yeah, the law of moses, what about it?
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Truly, your religion is very different to the begining of mormonism. We havent even gone into the whole multiple wives on earth issue yet, which had something to do with why your Joseph died didn't it??
did Abraham not have 2 wives?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Who says I havent taked to your trained missionaries. ??

ive been training to be a missionary for 6 months, so i guess you have. its not like it matters anyway, you dont listen to what we have to say.
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Do U call your higher leaders bishops? Well a guy up quite high in the ranks that left your church, his family left him as a result, so much for your whole family policy, .
yes we do call them bishops, but thats just on the ward level. anyway, who said families in out church are perfect. yes, we emphasize the importants of families, but satan tries all he can to destroy them, and sometimes he suceeds. i know divorced families, adn they are still strong in the church.
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new