Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 12:08 PM   #51
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Come on come on!!!!

Rocking Post Sincirr but what hurts me the most. is that these guys Are Allright. That Got Strong Will Which I love. And its A Damn Shame That Satan Has Lead The Precious Souls To A False Mixed. Up Doctrine And Crap. But Im praying For theme Both. You have Put A lot of time sincirr your posts buddy thats Cool To God But let shead some. Light Which i may Be A bit Out of line. Even these Guys here Dan And H.D it sounds like there not listening At All. But Even They dont Say Here. Something Inside Of theme Is Coming Around. Its That Peace Inside us All. ...Only That Peace Can Lead U To The Truth my Friends. Its That High Magic Come on Come On!!! Go Here>>> St John Chapter.14>25>31..And Sometimes There Is A Wall Of Relgions That Was Brought on B/c Hey Thats Just The Way We Was Raised!! but another Good Way To Get out Of the Wall Of Crap Is this If You Will>>St Matt>.Ch 15 Read It Guys!! And We Dont Become Gods People!! Theres Only one God like Sincirr Said From Isa. But That Does not Mean That God Does not hold his Elite Higher Than Most!!!If >>my Jesus Told A women In the Bible That He Could Not Judge Or Give Her Sons A place Beside The left or The Right Of His Father Throne He Said That Only His Father Could Give That Place!!! And Again About Faith Without Works. Yes Faith without Works Is Dead!! So Therfore if you Works Be Dead So Shall Your reward The More U Do For Gods Children The More U Have Set In his Is Favor!! But You Got To Want To!!!And Another Thing The Many Are Called!!! But The Chosen are Few!!! And There Royalty In The kingdom Of God!! which U guys Seem To wanna Be Gods but ya see The chosen does not Bost about These Things!! they Just Want Help Jesus Give His Children Life And Peace And A little Wisdom !!! To Get through life!! We try To help Each Other!!! So Guys Maybe Some One Wants To Use U Guys And Trying To Tell My Children I love You Follow Me!!! Im The Truth The way In the Life AND THERE IS ONLY ONE BOOK THATS MADE KNOWN TO MAN OF ME!!! HOLY BIBLE!!! HEs At The Door People To u Hearts In these Desprate Hours Knock And It Shall be Open!!!HE THAT HATH EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH UNTO HIM UN To The Churches!!!! VOICE AND OPEN THE DOOR I WILL COME IN TO HIM AND WILL SUP WITH HIM AND HIM WITH ME TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH I WILL GRANT TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE COME ON PEOPLE!!! EVEN AS I OVERCAME AND AM SET DOWN WITH MY FATHER IN HIS THRONE And Again!!! HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES Thats mormons Too!!! And I know some of you out there got Ears Your Not Deaf!!! Hey B/c U Love Creed !!!! LOL They Just Need Whashed Out A little!!!...Be Hold I Come Quickly!!!REV 22 >Verse 7.21............PEACE Be With U all!!! ROCK ON!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything