Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 04:03 AM   #88
missdjsp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lissa) I do, though, agree with shadow when it comes to rumors being started with
"no comments" and half answers. I think it tends to get the imagination rolling and feel that if a question cannot be elaborated on, then it shouldn't be answered at all. That answer, I feel, made Scott Stapp look bad. I am not an exclusive Scott Stapp fan, but think it's unfair to him. The answer that was given made it sound like that is where the problem lied. That may be rightfully so. I don't know. I'm not, nor do I want to be involved with the personal problems of the band. If that is what you are trying to imply than say it or leave it alone. Usually when there's a problem or fight amongst anyone, it's NEVER one sided. The blame never falls on one side. Michael, I appreciate your inside scoops as much as anyone, I just wish if you can't answer a question without no comments, then it should be skipped.

um... did you ever think that maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable talking about that subject, so he says no comment sort of as a way of saying that's not a subject he's willing to talk about?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lissa) I DO appreciate Michael's posts, but still thinks it's unfair to answer questions in a manner that can be construed negatively at someone else's expense. We ALL have personal lives to attend to, that doesn't impress me and don't thing that he's on here just to be kind. They want to know what the CREED fans are thinking and stay in touch..... they don't want to be forgotten either. Like I said, I would feel the same way if the comment was made about ANY of the CREED members. I read the posts...... he skipped quite a few questions without answering them.

um, they could find this out just by reading, he doesn't have to respond to anyone at all... he's responding and answering questions out of kindness... he could just not say anything to anyone. so let's just back off the nice man and go about our day, ok?