Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 03:37 AM   #86
JesslovesCreed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to JesslovesCreed Send a message via MSN to JesslovesCreed Send a message via Yahoo to JesslovesCreed
I was agreeing with Sleeplessangel1, and what I'm wondering is why you thinkg Michael should sit here and answer every question? The fact that he answers any at all is more than enough! He doesn't have to do it, but he does. So why not just be thankful for the questions he does answer instead of always wanting more. Because that to me is just selfish.

And the things Michael is commenting on are NEW BAND related, they have nothing to do with Scott. And when he posts that he can't comment about something it's because he is not allowed to say anything for legal reasons. When he posts a reply saying he can't comment, you can't just be happy you have an answer for the time?? At least you know there will be one but at this time he CAN'T COMMENT.

This thread is about the new band, NOT SCOTT. Nothing Michael has said is to make Scott look bad, and I can't see anything in here that does. But being you're a new creed fan I can now see why you think the things you do.
Now if you would like to continue this pm me, because I don't want to turn this thread into something it shouldn't be.

Last edited by JesslovesCreed : 03-20-2004 at 03:56 AM.