Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 07:09 AM   #1654
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Dont Know 2 GLORY TO GOD

thank you for speaking For The God THE SUPER NATURAL UNKNOWN gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thats unknown whos ways are beyond our mortal flesh Always how ever strong we believe we our WE GOTTA LOOK UP TO THAT ALMIGHTY CREATOR AND PRAY OH MY GOD GIVE ME A TOUCH OF THAT POWER THATS I DONT KNOW I NEED YOUR SUPER NATRUAL STRENETH THATS SOARING ABOVE WHERE I CANT SEE, GLORY GLORY I WANT TE SUPER NATRUAL GOD THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND AND LET HIM CARRY ME THROUGH THIS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we like to think Of God is our best friend AND HE IS, but we cant forget HE IS THAT HE IS THE GOD WHO FORMED ALL THINGS AND THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTHS, And Sends Forth Yes THE SWEET SUPER NATRUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, when we need it most question not This GOD but always let your request come before him REACH AND LOVE HIM TODAY with all thy praise and all thy yearing to want him more today GLORY GLORY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You