Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:08 AM   #923
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Great Message Hev come unto me all that be heavey with burdens and i will give the rest for my burden is easy and my yoke is light the burden Of The Word is heavey Pslam 107, 23 26They That Go down to the sea in ships and in deep waters these see the works Of The Lord And All His Wonders AMEN For he commandeth and raiseth the stormy wind which lifteth up the waves therof they mount up to heaven they go down again to the depths their soul is melted because of their trouble... Praise jesus for his words St Mark 4. 35 41 Amen And In The Same Day When The Even was come he said unto theme Let us pass over to the otherside and when they had sent away blah blah HAAAAAAAAA And there Arose A Great Storm Of Wind And The Waves Beat Into The Ship so that it was now full and he was in the hinder part of that ship asleep on a pillow so much at peace in the storm and 9 times out of 10 something will come against ya to fight that peace and they awoke him and say unto him master Something aint right here we all going die !!! and he arose and rebuked the wind and said unto the sea PEACE BE STILL and the wind ceased and there was a great calm why are ye so fearful how is it that ye have no faith a beautiful message was left here Not The Message of Giil. on a 3 hour tour a 3 hour tour haaaaaaa but through the storms of our lifes and a further message through the storms that rage in our soul Peace Be Still
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done