Thread: 2012 - 12/21
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 2012 - 12/21

Wonderfull Post Jason sheded some light on the subject my friend importan thing is WE got our eye on the prize in christ jesus and keeping up with it all old these things just taking place We Should Be JUST A Rejoycing And Fellowshiping in our opions Of JESUS GLORY TO GOD THERE Is No Right Or Wrong Opion in jesus THERE Is Power In His Name Praise Jesus and countinue to walk in faith not by sight faith is our ultimate weapon Ad Forbearing Each Other In Love For God Is A Good God Almighty God Who Is Way Above Us And With Great understanding comes his love for us in all these up come issuies PRAISE JESUS, JER, 29,11,13 HE Is A Great God He Tells Us In that Scripture And Verses, For He Knows Our Thoughts That He Thinks Us Toward Us Thoughts Of Peace And Not Evil To Give You An Expected End Then Ye Shall Ye Call Up On Me And Ye Shall Go Pray Unto Me And I Will Hearken unto you And Ye Shall Seek Me And Find Me When Ye Shall search For With All Your Heart those were really good views on 2012 may write some of those down Peace Be With Ya Man