Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 04:38 PM   #5043
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Have you gotten a lot of shopping done?
to you to, Trimontana!

Yeah!!! I spent too much $$$$$$. I bought clothes in GAP at Times Squares (jeans, jumpers, a pijama). T-Shirts in Quicksilver at Times Squares, one green for me and one blue for my ex. A lot of skin and teeth care products at the pharmacy. Little gifts like a baseball ball with a I Love NY on it, NY Police T-shirts and a NY Police jumper and hats, a Gucci parfum in Chinatown, NY little decoration stuff, loats of Big Red cinnamon gums (amazing), NY key holders, Papa Roach music, Rock magazines. I went to the theatre to see a show called "Brooklyn", very nice!!!. I went to the cinema, i saw "Alfie" at Times Square. And i had very good time visiting The Statue of Liberty. I ate very well.....very cheap....so i am here again Dogy. I enjoyed having my usual cofee at Starbucks. People is so nice and polite. When i arrived this morning here i was stressed already. I was walking on the streets there and i felt so good, myself. I was alone but i had the best holidays ever. I think is time to change my life again and try to get a working visa there. I can't stand this city no more.

And yourself??? How you doin'???? I hope ok.