View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 07:30 PM   #15
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Here's what I think is happening: When you defend Stapp, people turn it into an anti-AB issue. That's not the case at all. I'm a huge AB fan... I've seen them live and I thought that they were great. However, just because I haven't jumped on the "Stapp Bashing Bandwagon" that automatically makes me anti-AB. I'm not going to stop defending Stapp... or AB or anyone when I feel it is necessary. But when people are kicking Stapp while he's down, I feel the need to help the guy back up because I know when I'm in that situation, I would want people supporting me through the tough times. Stapp needs time to prove himself again. If Tremonti was in this situation I would do the same thing for him. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, I don't know if Stapp was wasted in Chicago, I don't know if Tremonti juices up on steroids. What I do know is that people make mistakes in life and that everyone has the chance to redeem themselves. I think that Scott is trying to do so right now. Scott's actually dealt with this problem before. He wrote a song about it called "Bullets." I think everyone needs to give the lyrics a look again.