Thread: Question....
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #16
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Question....

Now Iced, that's the trouble with a really thoughtful post - you leave others at a loss for words. Whereas if you come in and say SOMETHING REALLY LAME then everyone has a chance to jump on your case and voila "fellowship" - I didn't post like a maniac on message boards for years without learning a thing or two!

I agree about problems in the past being worse than now - I think it was a tv performance of Weathered (I love that song btw) - I'm the one who made the lame comment about his confidence level perhaps not the same - he will always "perform" but I remember just writhing watching him do that performance, he seemed so uncomfortable. Whereas now, although it's a "performance", he does seem to believe in what he's doing - and to help share that conviction with anyone who shares his space.

I wish I had gone to see them in Atlanta. I could have - I should have - but I didn't. sigh. I'll be first in line for the cds/dvds though. And I'll say it again - the "old" stuff (it's not Old to me, it's more like Classic - things that are good and touch you don't go away) means more to me now than it did in the past and now that they have made friends with each other again, I can enjoy it with no shadows.