View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #12
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Julie, it sounds like you are a very, very loved woman. Your friend, brother and Mother seem to care so very much, although they differ on their opinions.

I've mentioned before that I'm older than many on this board, and I've had many life experiences. I'm very proud of some of the things that I have done in my life, and regret others.

Sometimes the things that I have been most proud of, were the hardest and most frustrating to achieve. When decisions effect those who share our lives, think long and hard before making any final decision, because it's you who will have to live with your choices in your memory. I wish I could go back and change a few in my past, but thankfully not many.

What I guess I'm saying is, if you stick it out till the house sells, sure it may be hard, but I don't think you will ever regret it. There is a possibility of that happening, if you make the other choice.

Just please don't let yourself be pulled between others, even though you love then all, and they all have your best interests at heart. Listen to all their words, and then make the decision, but most importantly, listen to your heart.

Take care, and remember I think you are a very special and caring woman. Let yourself feel that too, because it's true.