View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Surgery is tomorrow.

Hi All!
How is everyone? Hope your having a good weekend
I'm so glad the weekend is finally here! Work sucked this week and it drug on and on. I worked my butt off trying to get everything that they didn't do while I was off for my surgery done. I was so mad when I saw how they left my areas at work when I was off :mad

I had to go see an allergist this week, because I have been having bad reactions to a few of the chemicals at work, and a few other things. I was there for 3 hours and they poked me with all sorts of skin testers and made me breathe into this machine and I had to do that 12 times because the first machine didn't test it right because it was broken:eyeroll After everything was finally done, the doctor came back and told me that I have asthma. So now I have 2 different inhalors ( one of them is just as needed) and I have to breathe into this machine 3 times in the morning and in the afternoon and write down the numbers that it shows to moniter my breathing and I go in on Wednesday to find out the results of my surgery and to find out what they are going to do to remove the tumor in my uterus, and I have a sore tooth and I can't get in to the dentist untill May ! Ugh!!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot