View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 02:56 AM   #84
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

One Omerta, it was a fucking joke, get a life and stop taking shit i say so literal. I can use whatever excuse i want, and you know what, you will just have to deal with it. Whats wrong with american culture today is people like you who cant see that, in the english language, some words have 2 meanings, or more than one context they can be used in, so they start harping on other people about words and phrases they should and shouldnt use. Im allowed to say any word i want, now, do i say them to offend people...NO, NEVER, and if you sit there and harp on me about saying the word retard, then apparently you are the asshole applying that word to the mentally handicapped. Kiss my ass. DUDE

And have fun doing it.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 05-01-2005 at 02:59 AM.