Thread: friend or foe?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 01:40 AM   #7
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow, that's a long time....Uhhh, about your friend, I agree with BearFan, If she treats you like crap, then IMO, she's not worth it. I found out a few of my friends were doing drugs, and I just don't want to be around them anymore really. I still love them, but I sometimes feel kinda cheated, because when we hung out they seemed to be really good people, and they were really cool and smart, then all the sudden they just seemed to lose their mind, and did some really stupid stuff, that will probably effect them the rest of their lives.
During Christmas time I got a card from one of my other friends, and it was so cool, because some of her other 'friends' started to ingnore her, and in the card she wrote, "thanks for being a true friend" That really made my day, because I knew she meant it. You'll learn who's worth having as a friend or not.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp