Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 11:42 PM   #7589
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

:
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Heyhey I wanna know in more detail what is going on here man
No No You Dont ..well let see if i cant recall hell Revistied ..THEY Bother Me They Almost Broke A Glass Door they were making me tie balloons ya know how the latex wraps around your fingers and cuts the blood from flowing 2 or 3 would have been ok or im even going go 5 or 6 but i was trying to work and i barley got through it ...and when i got up with the belt..they went and ran around the entire complex ..and i was,nt going to chase,em down at all ..so they got off the hook that day because i had to work after i was done...i was going to give YET another speach but by that time they were being good and so adorable and i was tired .. They Dont Listien They Dont Mind their yet very charming, This Revolves Daily
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done