View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 06:32 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by VoveoVoviVotum) I... never realized it was about suicide. I mean, it was obviously about death, via "six feet under." Doesn't make me like it any less... if they didn't have that "something left for you and me" part I might have realized it, that part's more... uplifting, isn't it?
I Love that part Suicide yes i think so but one last breathe is a song that reflects Around A struggle of faith to me~`when i was not saved that song kept me SANE for about a year it was like a drug that kept me going And that part Something left For you and me it was kept me it would always come back in my head its a song that says this to me Im Screwed up now but somehow i know God loves me still And we will find away Back to the new Again Nobody Has spirtual lyrics like Creed or the way stapp writes for that matter its like anybody that has ever Been a back slider can relate i think to O.L.B.``i mean most spirtual Christian Labeled music Dosent get it for a lot of people its like i know tell me something that i dont know when People Here some of creeds lyrics~~like i know what that feels like And i think that what makes it good ear candy~~and God i think just minsters to some after that as usual im rambling but its nothing new but you dont know that B/c your a newbie Feel free to tell me to shut up at Anytime~~~PEACE ps whats your name your user name Is Like very Hard To type inn
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything